The points at which money can be made in the trafficking process paraphrased from a Romanian government booklet trying to prevent the trade.
• The recruiters: “those who sell illusions, deceive, defraud, and abuse people’s trust.”
• Those responsible for smuggling and transport.
• Those providing counterfeit IDs and travel documents.
• Those who watch the victims so they don’t escape.
• Those involved in the management and control of nightclubs, brothels, farms.
• Those who deliver the money.
• Those who launder the money.
• Related article: Why the movement of labour is not "free"